**CODE OF CONDUCT **
- Kenect is accepting of every individual, regardless of age, race, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, martial or family status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or political ideas.
- Treat other members, guests, staff and vendors with respect, equally and fairly.
- Behave responsibly and conduct yourself in a manner which will not injure the reputation of Kenect.
- Be considerate and respectful of others.
- Do not physically harm or threaten to harm any person. Any person that creates a condition that endangers the health and safety of themselves or others will be immediately asked to leave the Premises.
- Phone calls outside in areas other than enclosed offices are acceptable, but refrain from using speaker phone, talk at a normal volume and be aware it is an open space with the associated background noise. If you need privacy, use a vacant phone booth.
- Engaging in unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated. Sexual harassment may include, but is not limited to, sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, sexual exploitation, stalking, dating violence and domestic violence.
- Subjecting anyone to unwanted physical contact or threats is prohibited.
- Possessing, storing, carrying or using any weapon, ammunition, explosives, or dangerous chemicals or gases is prohibited except by authorized law enforcement.
- Do not remove or take any event supplies, equipment, catering or alcohol from the Premises or the portion of the Premises from which such supplies, equipment, catering or alcohol are being provided. All food, alcohol and equipment must stay within the portion of the Premises where an event is being held.
- Do not upload or download files that contain viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Do not use, upload, download, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software, materials, information or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless Member owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Do not publish, post, upload, download, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information on or through Kenect servers.
- Do not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Do not attach or affix any items to the walls, install antennas, or telecommunication lines or devices in the Office Space without our prior written consent.
- Do not use the name Kenect or use pictures or illustrations of the Premises in any advertising, publicity or other purpose, without our prior written consent.
- Do not use the Office Space in a “retail,” “medical,” or other nature involving frequent visits by members of the public.
- GUESTS: Guests of Members are permitted only pursuant to the Membership Agreement entered into by Members.
- PHOTOGRAPHY & FILMING DISCLAIMER: During Kenect events and at any other time that you are on the Premises, we may film, video or photograph you and your guest(s) for use in our advertising, promotions, public relations, and other commercial/business purposes. By entering and participating in Kenect events, you agree that we may use your name, image and limited other information and consent to us publishing any materials produced by, or for us, for any purpose without your further consent and you waive your right to receive any payment from us in connection with such publication.
- PRIVATE EVENTS: We may at times close all or part of the Community Work Space and amenity areas to Members and their guests for private events. Members must honor and respect the privacy of all private events.
- CLOSURE FOR MAINTENANCE: We may at time close all or part of the Premises to Members and their guests for necessary maintenance, repair or redecoration work or any other purpose at Kenect’s discretion.
- SMOKING POLICY: Smoking (including e-cigarettes and vape pens) is prohibited inside the Premises. Smoking shall be permitted only in those outside areas designated as smoking areas. Kenect reserves the right to prohibit or limit smoking and vaping at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. Members and their guests are obligated to abide by all applicable no-smoking or vaping governmental laws, rules and regulations. Failure to abide by this Rule will result in a monetary fine, as well as additional penalties in the discretion of Kenect.
- ACCIDENTS AND INJURIES: We want all our members and guests to relax and enjoy the activities and facilities in safety. Members and their guests agree to observe the Kenect Rules & Code of Conduct and any signs published or displayed at the Premises at any time and to take reasonable precautions when using the Fitness Facility. If a Member or guest has an accident or suffers any injury at the Premises, report this as soon as possible to Kenect team member.
- AMENDMENTS TO THE RULES & CODE OF CONDUCT: Kenect reserves the right to amend and update these Rules & Code of Conduct from time to time.